Tuesday, October 11, 2011

๑~^ My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho ^~๑

Synopsis

On one day after Cha Dae Woong ran away from his grandfather, he accidentally freed a nine-tailed fox who was closed in a painting for about 500 years. He didn't realize what he has done, until the Gumiho (nine-tailed fox), who took the form of a beautiful woman, appeared in front of him. Dae Woong was really frightened that he ran away from her and fall on the riverbank. Since he was severely injured, Gumiho came to save him and gave him her most precious bead to share with him the mystic fox' strength, as she owes him her freedom. Gumiho then asked him if he his dream action movie despite his body's severe condition. As time goes by, their mutual relationship grew deeper as they start to fall for each other.

This drama really funny, especially is Gumiho.. At first I thought this drama will be very boring, but this drama really surprise me.. ^.^

The conclusion for me is a sad drama, is really a good drama for me to release my tears..
But I'm very confirm that I'll re-watch this drama.. ♥.♥

Gumiho & Dae Woong
Shin Min Ah & Lee Seung Ki


If you watched this drama, sure you will love this song~~ ♬~♬

No comments: