Monday, October 24, 2011

^~♥ Lie To Me ♥~^


Synopsis

Gong Ah Jung, a level 5 Ministry of Culture official, gets entangled in a web of lies when she mistakenly lies that she’s married to Hyun Ki Joon, a hotel manager from an affluent family. Their relationship is further complicated when Ki Joon’s ex-fiancée and a close friend of his brother’s, Oh Yoon Joo, reappears in his life.

Actually this drama quite nice.. quite funny..
But the most confusing me is I don't know the Hyun Ki Joon love who..
Sometimes always show here and there, can't understand..
But this is a good drama too.. ◕‿◕

Gong Ah Jung vs Hyun Ki Joon
Yoon Eun Hye vs Kang Ji Hwan

I love the way he propose to Gong Ah Jung..
And I love the way he called Ah Jung ah~~ ♥.♥

This is a fairy tales story..
A gentleman who love his lover like a kid..
《My dear friends, it won't happen in reality》T.T

In this drama, most of the people is using Samsung Galaxy S2..
When they throw the hand phone, I always said..
“If you don't want it, please don't throw it.. Please give it to me!!!”
◕‸◕


If you watched this drama, sure you will love this song~~ ♬~♬

No comments: