Saturday, July 30, 2011

◕‿◕ Hatyai Trip ◕‿◕

..I went to company trip on 8th July to 10th July 2011..
Sat on the bus until I wanna crazy already..
1st of all the one who sat behind me really makes me crazy.. always shake his leg till my chair also shake together with him.. I know his leg is very long.. But no need to shake it kwa.. =.=

After having lunch.. finally we reach the hotel call BP Hotel.. I never been to this hotel before.. But this really is the lousiest hotel I have ever been..

Reach hotel already 3pm.. Really makes me crazy.. the most craziest part is.. the one who live in the next door is the one who sat behind me.. really crazy.. +.+

We thought we can go out at the night time.. But my boss no allowed it.. and asking us to join the company dinner.. really wasting our time in there.. T.T

After the dinner, around 10pm we shift to a pub called Kiss Channel.. it's really boring in there.. boring songs with those boring peoples.. If I goes with friends, should be more happier..
After a long time in there, we finally go back to hotel at 12am.. Then we go to sleep at 2am coz need to shower again and chit chat awhile..

we date my lady boss go to pasar early in the morning.. after we take our breakfast, den we have a walk around the hotel den took some pictures.. ◕‿◕

after that we went back to hotel take a rest after shopping for 2 hours.. den we go to lunch with my lady boss at McDonalds.. This is the 1st time I ate Samurai Pork Burger which very delicious.. This is the most delicious pork burger I have ever ate.. ❤.❤

this is the large size of coca-cola and french fries.. this is really not larger size.. this mostly at our country is called Xtra Large size!! ^.^

Then we go back to pasar shopping again.. Then we saw Nichkhun (2PM) advertisement for Chicken Brands Essence.. I wonder why Malaysia used Lin Yu Zhong but not Nichkhun.. He's more handsome what.. muahaha.. ◕‿◕


Then after dinner, we go around shopping center and do some surfing since the weather it's damn hot.. Then we found the Chicken Brands Essence with Nichkhun again.. ^^

Then we saw an ice-cream house.. The shopper let us taste every flavor of the ice-cream, then only we can decided which flavor that we want.. 2 scope of ice-cream only cost us RM8-9, but we can taste all the flavor before we bought it.. Damn Nice.. ❤.❤

Mine it's Mints + Lemon.. Damn Nice.. ❤.❤

Then we saw a lot of souvenir shops..
Then we go back to street market.. You can saw a lot of BIG prawns and grill squids..

This is the souvenir that we bought.. ◕‿◕

This is Jang Geun Suk advertisement chewing gum products.. ◕‿◕

Finally it's the last day at Hatyai.. This is the view from the hotel before we left..

We reach Ipoh around 11pm ah.. Sat on the bus really makes me sick ah.. At last but not least.. we have found a Prawn Cracker Snack advertisement by 2pm.. We didn't think anything then we bought it.. ◕‿◕

*Front Cover*
*Cover from the Back*

No comments: