Thursday, October 13, 2011

●﹏☉ Headaches ☉﹏●

Recently I'm having a bad headache, sometimes headache until I'm feeling dizzy.. This condition is start from 6 days until now.. ~Non Stopping~
I have found some things we should eat to cure this kind of illness.. I really hope this will used.. T^T


Headache
  • Water
  • Coffee
  • Tea
  • Ginkgo biloba
  • Banana
  • Lemonade
  • Apple
  • Black pepper
  • Infusion drinks
  • Milk

Gastric
  • Milk
  • Desserts
  • Meats
  • Vegetables
  • Fruits
  • Bread
  • Beverage
  • Dairy
  • Salad dressings
  • Cooking Oil
《I won't believe this kind of foods as the above, base on the list said that all kind of foods can cure gastric but just to confirm eat on time☆_☆
Insomnia
  • Potatoes
  • Rice
  • Pasta
  • Porridge oats
  • Bread
I don't know that this kind of foods can help this illness or not. But I just hope we can't rely on medicine.
I do believe that this kind of medicine do have side effects if we rely on it.
..I just hope everyone is healthy.. ◕‿◕

No comments: