Tuesday, December 28, 2010

KL Trip

On Christmas I went to KL.. it’s really quite rush lo.. 1 day trip.. We took Sri Maju bus to KL, wahlao eh.. the bus hor, swing till I wanna vomit jo.. really dizzy.. luckily the driver drove slowly, if not I really vomit jo.. I keep on talking and I don’t wanna look outside of the window.. I’m scared that will turn my shopping mood to sick mood.. T.T

We went to Times Square, Sg Wang & Fahrenheit.. Sg Wang it’s a low cost budget suitable shopping centre.. Tmes Square it’s a medium budget shopping centre.. Fahrenheit it’s high budget shopping centre.. Oh my gosh, walk till my leg also wanna broke jo..



Actually I wanna buy a dinner high heel, but what I found in KL shopping centre are not much different with Ipoh.. At last I only bought a top wear.. haiz.. disappointed.. But wat I like it’s I can eat de Chicken Korean Ramen.. delicious.. it’s located at Sg Wang 6th Floor.. Their Shin Ramen it’s too spicy for me.. So, I like Chicken Korean Ramen.. yippee.. ^^



Although I can’t bought what I need, but I can met with my bro.. He fetch us from Sg Wang to Bukit Jalil Stadium to take bus.. He did changed his car from Proton Satria Neo (1.6 CC) to Sonata YF (2.4 CC).. 1st time sat on Sonata YF (White Crystal) designed really looks like Mercedes, in the car also looks very nice.. summore no need to turn a key, just push the button.. a panaromic sunroof.. ipod, aux and usb port.. Jeang!!!



No comments: