Friday, December 17, 2010

My Health

ó I need a good health to enjoy my life… recently I found out that my health problem it’s getting serious. If I ate some acid food that’s not suitable for me, immediately gastric will come for me. But the problem it’s, I like to eat those acid foods OR drinks. Now I have to control myself to eat those foods. Really not easy as I think…

(Gastric avoid foods)

Sodas

Butter

Cream cheese

Mayonnaise

Avocadoes

Nuts

Olives

Potato salad

Peanut butter

Margarine

Snack crackers

Sausage

Fried food

Doughnuts

Potato chip

Oily foods like gravy and butter.


ó Another problem is my insomnia. If yesterday I was insomnia, today will be headache for whole day. Every night I do feel sleepy, but I just can’t go to sleep. If I slept, I’ll wake up a hundred times in the middle of the night. If continues in this condition, I’m getting crazy

(Insomnia Causes)

Stress

Anxiety

Normal aging

Caffeine before bedtime

Sugar snack before bedtime

Environment change

Sleep schedule problems

Jet lag

Shift work

Excessive caffeine

Excessive alcohol

Excitement

Anger

Grief

Mental stimulation before bedtime

Daytime napping

Worrying about insomnia - exacerbates the situation.

Disrupted sleep schedules

Smoking - especially at bedtime

Substance abuse Read

I’ll re-plan my special menu for my health. I’m not greedy… I just hope I can endure my eating habits for a year. Please pray for me… I want healthy not sick…

Breakfast – An apple + Hot Milo

Lunch – Noodles

Dinner - Special K + HL Low fat Milk + An Apple

No comments: