Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Jay Chou "The Era" 2011 World Tour

I'm very happy that I've already bought a Jay Chou "The Era" 2011 World Tour @ Putra Indoor Stadium Bukit Jalil on 5th March 2011.. I'm so excited.. this is my first time to buy such an expensive concert ticket for an idol.. oh god.. I'm glad that I've make a right decision..

This is my first concert ever~~ I do go to concert on 2003, MYFM free ticket @ Arena of Star.. ok.. back to my Jay Chou concert.. ^^ On the first day of the ticket launch.. already sold out 1,000 tickets.. I'm quite surprise for it.. When I saw the seating plan it's available for me.. damn.. left very few place to choose only.. lucky I go to bought on the second day.. if not.. comfirm full jo la..

I quite enjoy the MYFM mini concert.. but this time I need to use my money to buy for the ticket.. need to plan for my transport and the place to stay.. I still have no idea about it.. really excited.. everything will be worth it, because of Jay Chou.. muahahaha XD

I can see he play piano.. sing live.. speaking directly.. laughing.. dancing.. most important it's.. I can SCREAM for him.. OMG!! getting excited.. I can't too look forward for the concert.. If not, I scared that he'll disappointed me.. but.. JAY CHOU!!! I knew you wont!! LOVE YA~~~ ^^


No comments: