Monday, March 7, 2011

February 2011

just passed January 2011, the chinese new year it's coming soon.. I need to do alot of preparation for the chinese new year before my bro reach home.. I've spent a month from January to February clean the house in every weekends.. piew.. exhausted.. from upstairs to downstairs.. cleaned all by myself and alone.. Y.Y


my bro came home on 31.01.2011 for 12 days.. such a long holiday for him.. for the 1st night we went to eat the Ipoh Chicken Keuy Teow Soup.. from small till now also it's he favourite.. we wait n wait till 9pm only ate our dinner.. bcoz of too many ppl.. V.V

every year we will go to grandma house to greet her happy new year.. from this year started, will be very different with those passed year.. coz my grandma passed away last year.. we didn't go anywhere but at home.. at night playing mahjong with 2 of my friend.. i call them Tigger & Eeyore.. we play till 3am oh~~ really long time didn't gamble jo.. once a year, never mind la.. play till abit late lo.. XD

then i went to breakfast with my friend at the Wooley.. then he said wanna go to Cameron Highlands.. hey, stop kidding me la.. at night I still need to dinner with my family and I date jo Tigger & Eeyore go to another kaki house oh.. we call her "si fut guai" coz she always call people si fut guai.. den he just fetch me home after round and round Ipoh.. hahaha.. XP

very boring staying at home.. but at least we can have a rest.. den at the night time Tigger came to fetch me and send Eeyore to take bus back to singapore.. at the same time, Tigger gave me and Eeyore birthday present for year of rabbit.. it's a "rabbit pendrive".. so cute.. love it.. ^^

actually today it's Sunday, but I need to go back to office to start work.. they said it's a good day.. den tomorrow they can start the sales competition.. really sien lo.. coz need to start work on sun.. but at least i can receive alot of angpau from them.. then never mind la.. ^^

everythings back to normal.. coz today really need to start working jo.. mood of chinese new year have to go lo.. need to consentrate.. T.T

this is my February of 2011 and chinese new year for this year end.. need to re-changed the mood lu.. many things need to do coz of February it's too short plus too many public holiday.. not enough time to done all my monthly paper work.. haiz.. luckily, I still be able to done it in time..
haha.. ^^

No comments: