Sunday, January 16, 2011

♥ WoNdeRfuL dReaM ♥

yesterday i've a wonderful dream.. happy dou i dont wanna wake up ah.. if you know me, sure will understand how happy am i... i dont wanna wake up ah.. god ah.. why wanna wake me up?? i really dont wanna wake up.. pls let me stay in my dream la.. T.T

i dreamt of Jay Chou ah.. heehee.. ♥.♥ we chat happily and play silly games happily.. at first he wont chat with me and didnt chat with me.. but after some silly games, we start to chat and play together.. i'm a little fans of him in the dream.. so happy when i met my super idol.. ^.^



at first, we have some distance with some other staffs.. after some silly games, our distance become closer.. at first, i didnt notice it until we heard Jay songs.. then we all sang together.. so weird hor.. while enjoying singing the songs, suddenly i felt his head on my shoulder then only i realise he's just next to me.. i'm super duper happy.. ◕‿◕


we were playing games after concert rehearsal.. after that, one of the staff suggested us to go for sing k.. with my super idol, i'm sure no problem la.. when he's agreed, i'm just happy till i wanna fly up to the sky.. then other staff really move fast, they already jump into the car and left me and him.. that time i'm start feeling lost, i just scared that they didnt count me in...


then he wanna tell JR 《楊峻榮》he'll go for sing k.. suddenly he's holding my hand to look for JR.. i'm happy dou i cant speak ah.. i can feel his hand, so warm.. but i dont dare to hold back his hand coz i'm super scared ah.. OMG!! when everyone start looking at us, automatically i turn my body face to him to cover my face.. for my surprise, he's cover our hand while we were holding each other.. 《feels like we were hugging》 ^^


i dont know why i'm doing that, maybe i feel ashamed of myself kwa.. but i'm super duper happy ah.. den i wake up jo, haiz.. i'm started to getting crazy.. hou sad ah.. T.T


No comments: