Monday, March 14, 2011

♬−ღ周杰伦大马超时代世界巡回演唱会2011ღ−♬

Finally the day (05.03.11) has come.. I've been waiting 4 months for today.. Everyone ask me am I excited? I really not excited as I think, maybe it's because I'm waiting for too long.. But when I reach KL, nervous comes first.. den followed by worry because of raining heavily.. den reach into stadium, excited feel came.. if others don't know, thought I'm the one who open the concert.. ^^

this is the 1st song that he's singing.. 龙战骑士... ◕‿◕

this song call 爱在西元前... but why he didn't wear the white leather on that day??

I love when he's playing piano.. so charming.. 青花瓷...

this song really different with others concert, he never sang this as a full song.. but he's singing this full song.. ♥‿♥

I saw he's playing guitar too.. But he's playing with different style compare with others guitar player.. on that night, he get 10,200 ppl screaming on him.. very proud of him.. ^^

He's concert 3D effect really great.. JVR music entertainment really done alot of effort to done this concert.. at last but not least give a big clap for the musician and dancers too.. really appreciate it.. ^.^

although I'm not Jay Chou fans for 10 years, but he's the longest idol I've ever had.. I've been his fans for 8 years.. this is my first concert in my life.. I enjoy every song that he sang or Cindy Yen, Lara, Gary & 浪花兄弟 sang.. super enjoy the concert on that night.. ♥.♥

he's dancing so cute too.. when he's singing 给我一首歌的时间, he drop his mic.. so cute.. he changed alot of outfit on that day.. really feel his tiredness.. although when the concert start, he's abit out of tune.. but he return to his great tune after that.. he really didn't disappoint me.. he's the best.. ^.^

你真的是太帅了!帅呆了!
希望你能身体健康,不要太疲倦了!我会心痛的哦~~
I've bought his concert DVD + CD... this is the trophies I get from his concert.. really hope he'll come back for his another concert very soon..

你答应了我们下个月会来马来西亚取景得哦!说话要算话哦!
你会常常来马来西亚宣传哦~~
其实我很想再见到你,但是不想看到你疲倦~~
你让我很矛盾(~‿~)
~๑۩۞۩๑~

当天演唱会歌曲:
龙战骑士
跨时代
蛇舞(与Lara合唱)
爱在西元前
说好的幸福呢
嘻哈小姐
威廉古堡
你不爱我(袁咏琳)
画沙(与袁咏琳合唱)
想你就写信(浪花兄弟)
你是我的OK绷(浪花兄弟)
Piano: 稻香,阳光宅男,龙卷风,青花瓷
免费教学录影带
时光机
心事无人知+爸我回来了
雨下一整晚
月光(与Gary合唱)
简单爱
超人不会飞 (VCR)
以父之名
开不了口

安哥:
给我一首个的时间
珊瑚海(与Lara合唱)
我不再怕(Lara)
七里香
双节棍

~๑۩۞۩๑~

No comments: