Saturday, December 13, 2008

voice..

wat do u think about sing k? wat i think it's jus for wasting my time, happy, practise my voice being better n better.. and mayb to released my stress.. coz when i'm sing tat time, i jus need to focus to the lyrics.. no need to think others things, except how to present this song better n better and wat songs i would like to sing.. i like to sing duet with my friens.. quite gd.. heehee..



i heard many of them like to go and released stress 2.. always go to karaoke sing with loud n shout.. i think if their frien together high with them also quite gd la.. if not, it will disturbing others.. of course i wont shout la.. coz i'm my voice it's still in very dangerous condition.. ;-P y? bcoz i did lost my voice twice since i've born..



do u know wat it's da feel tat u cant speak.. how u talk to the phone when sum1 rang u up when no 1 bside u? i just hit the phone louder.. den comfirm my frien wont understand la, then i will hangup the phone n choose to sms back n appologize to hang the phone up.. when ur frien start a very intersting topic, u always wanna say sumthing.. but no 1 can hear u.. wat a damn day.. luckily i've get back my voice.. did u try b4? u wanna talk but u cant talk.. even a single words..

No comments: