Wednesday, November 19, 2008

love?


actually i'm not good in writting blog.. bcoz of my creating or maybe my english it's too broken.. i really don't know about that.. when i've saw my friend blog that's makes me feel sad, i really hope i can company her and comfort her.. but sumtimes i do think i'm quite busy-body.. but i do really care about her and sad for her.. mayb it's just a excuse for myself..



i do hope everyone live in this world feel happy and mayb some dissapointed.. just little enough.. don't more than a drop of water.. bcoz no dissapointed u won't feel happy.. izzit everyone feeling bad with their lovers? just look like everyone unhappy about that love story.. mayb u should think like tat..

"if u didn't feel bad for the past relationship, u won't treasure ur next relationship"

this is wat ppl call experience.. or mayb i'm just too innocents.. ^_^



remember 1 thing!!

*don't worry, be happy..
treasure urself more than anyone do..

No comments: