Tuesday, November 1, 2011

~.~ Nightmares ~.~

Recently I always had a nightmares.. How often? Around this 2 weeks had a nightmares every night. My nightmares is not about ghost, vampires or paranormal activities. I always can't remember my dream very well when I have nightmares, but once I woke up, I'm very confirm that I have nightmare just now..

I remember one of my dream is going a vacation with my other 2 friends. Then we stop by aside an have a stretch, we went to a karaoke. One of my friend always like to sing till the end, then the karaoke room from many peoples to left us 3 only. Then the waiter come with more than ten thousand bill. Is because the charge from the karaoke start to the end. Really scared us till I woke up ah.. T^T
After that I continue my sleep, then it continue my dream. We went to a garden, have a fresh air.. Then we there is no chair or bench that we can sit. So we sat at beside the big drain.. Then in the big drain, there is some big holes. Then we start to chit chatting and laughing till non-stop, suddenly in the big holes came out some wild animals. Etc. lion, tiger, leopard.. Do you know how scared am I? ◕‸◕


Another nightmare is I'm going to holiday with some friends, then we put our souvenir into the van that take us to travel. Suddenly the van drove away, all our luggage is in the van and left us behind. What we can do is just chase from behind. Then I woke up again.. ◕_◕

Another nightmare is me and my friends were in the vacation house, then I'm going to bath.. Suddenly a person rush in the toilet while I'm bathing. I scared till woke up again..

I don't want this kind of nightmares again.. Please~~!! Always get scared till I woke up!! T^T

No comments: