Thursday, January 15, 2009

-beLieVe peRfuMe-


this is call believe perfume.. I would like to have 1.. but temporary i'll consider to buy mobile than buy perfume.. coz I NEED A MOBILE!! heehee.. that's not mean I didnt have a mobile.. but my mobile nearly 3 years old liao.. abit sot liao..


nearly cny now.. hav to do alot of preparation for cny.. sum kind of cleaning house.. haiz.. summore buy new cloths.. buy foods or drinks.. damn expensive u know.. sumtimes i think cny it's a quite boring day.. mayb it's just an excuse for ppl to rest at home.. gambling.. coz cny everyone it's off.. everywhere it's close.. tat's y is boring n nothing to do..


after cny, haiz.. old 1 year again lo.. y this few years past damn fast? but i'm very enjoy this few years.. makes me c alot of things n learn alot of things.. but wat i c n wat i learn didnt change my appearance.. coz sum of my frien, change their mind n apperance once they accept new things.. haiz.. y leh.. y leh..

No comments: