Friday, April 29, 2011

☆~eish~☆

I don't know it's my writting skill too good or you do not take care of others feelings.. i'm actually write about you!! but you still dare to comment me and msn me, who am i talking about? I know exactly what she angry about you and I'm very agree with her!!



you really do not know how to take care others feelings!! you just want people taking care of yourself feelings!! you always complaint people changed, but exactly you don't know the one who changed alot it's yourself.. what I'm talking, you always can't remember! always ask again and again.. please do know how to respect people what they told you! when people forget what you told, then you are noisy over there..


you always talk until hurt people feelings that you also do not know.. I do not know said you are innocent or naive!! wanna enjoy your life, good environment and cheap!! where get such a good things in this society? please wake up!!!


No comments: